The last month I had the pleasure to do a trip in UK. This was my second time in UK in last 8 months, and I would like to come it on december one more time ’cause I love UK people and UK places.
So, this time I stayed in an Ibis hotel in Bristol, a city of about 400.00 inhabitants and 200km far London in ovest direction. The inhabitants are amost students because in the city there is bot the Bristol University and the Green College, so students come from all over the UK and the world for studying.
The main things you can visit in Bristol city are:
- the Brunel’s ss Great British thath I appreciated very much,
- the Explore At-Bristol intecactive musem in which I had the pleasure to listen to an astronomy lesson in the Planetarium,
- the Bristol City Museum and Art (I did’nt had time to visit it because this is a free admission mesuem and there was a queue of waiting people of 2 hours!!!)
- the Cabot Circus in which I eat the best sushi I evere eat!!!
- the Castle Park and the Brandon Hill Park in which I slept a couple of hour waiting the dinner time
- the Bristol Cathedral, in which I had the pleasure to listen to a Mozart and Verdi concert
Here you are the best Bristol picture i took:
And here you hare the Clifton Suspension Bridge, that is 1km far Bristol
In my trip I also planned a visit to Stonehenge. In order to go there I took a bus dedicated to Stonhenge and Old Sarum tour. The bus departed from Salisbury railway station. Salisbury is about 1h of train from Bristol and the UK railway transport are very efficient respect of ridiculous FS italian transport. By the way, here you are the most beatuful picture I shooted:
And at last but not the least, I posted some photos taken in Bath city. Bath is a city in which you can appreciate the Roman and Georgian architecture, it seems to come back in the past.
Very marvellous places, and people are nice as well.
Now, I am planning an other trip on December, so… anyone would like to give any suggestion?
See you soon!!!